Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Back in the game!

Let's export Fashion

02.17.10

I have to apologize to my all dear blogging fashion obsessed friends. I have been so so busy with everything. However, I got some great news. I moved to the big apple!!! it was a big step for me, but it has been so wonderful. I feel much more inspired and motivated than ever.

Soon, I am going to start sharing with you guys my experiences here in New York. Currently, the city is so busy with fashion week. I have seen amazing work so far, and I should be blogging about that soon.

I am excited to hear from you soon..

P.S
WHY!? Alexander Mcqueen? I am soooooo sad about his death. He was such an inspiration to all of us. he would always be remember, at least, in my heart. he was truly blessed with his talent. Rest in peace.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I envy you for being able to move to New York City. I would give anything to move there right now. Welcome back!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for your NY fashion week posts. Welcome back! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! And the City!! have fun there
    and alexander mcqueen :(((


    http://www.littlevoguette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I am looking forward to hear from you!