Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Perfume and cologne of the month

let's Export Fashion

I think I found my new favorite things to blog about:
Fragrances!

I have been in love with them since I was a little kid. I remember having my first cologne at age nine. it was blue jeans by Versace and until now I can still feel the fresh scent of it. Fragrances for me are very special because they always take me back to time I wore them. Also, a lot of my friends have been asking me about my favorite fragrances so I decided to come with a perfume and
a cologne of the month.


Flowerbomb
by Viktor & Rolf


this perfume is the ultimate floral explosion which makes this perfume very fresh and delicious. Flowerbomb is definitely a must have because I think any woman (and men) would be enchanted by the complexity of its aromas. You can actually find the gift set at Neiman Marcus for $ 95 which makes a great gift for a great price.





Now, for my guys friends, I specially love Egoist Platinum by Chanel. It is a super sexy cologne with hints of sage, rosemary, geranium and lavender. It's a signature fragrance that is very versatile for both day and night.




Guys, both of this item could be a great gift idea for this holidays.

till' next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am looking forward to hear from you!