Monday, December 7, 2009

Oscar de La Renta Pre-Fall 2010

let's Export Fashion

on Dec 7, 2009

When I think Oscar De la Renta can't get any better, he just go and prove me all wrong.


For Pre-Fall 2010 Oscar showed a collection that for me was very romantic, but at the same time very playful and fun. I can also see that the collection had a interesting Russian feel that for sure translated to beautiful work.

Something I really loved about this collection were the dazzling gowns that took my breath away.





Oscar De La <span class=
Oscar De La <span class=
Oscar De La <span class=

Oscar De La <span class=
Oscar De La <span class=
Oscar De La <span class=



7 comments:

  1. Oscar is a genuis!

    Love & Aloha.
    www.elisharon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, the ball gown is so dreamy... i love every garment! so beautiful!

    http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those gowns are so lovely... I love to wear them to a ball.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The collection is really marvellous!
    Especially the first gown
    Regards
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  5. The second dress is lovely. Thanks for your comment!
    -The Trendy Fashionista
    http://thetrendyfashionista.blgospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following you!
    -The Trendy Fashionista
    http://thetrendyfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Be still my heart. These are heavenly confections on the same level as cupcakes from Magnolia Bakery. Stunning! :)

    ReplyDelete

I am looking forward to hear from you!